El fuego nos indica la transformación que se requiere cuando trabajamos a sanar las traumas del pasado
Wellness services have always been an approached with innovative and holistic perspective. Founders of SOCUE began with women’s circles meeting around the kitchen tables and providing support and advocacy for each other.
Center for Engaged Spirituality
An admin space and individual counseling location in Capitol Hill neighborhood at 1400 Williams Street. Denver 80218. We collaborate with a variety of local groups in this space. There is a small theater available for rental use that can seat up to 75 people and a dining hall with a commercial kitchen that is capable of seating 100 individuals comfortably.
The Eight Dimensions of Wellness are:
- Emotional—Coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships
- Environmental—Good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being
- Financial—Satisfaction with current and future financial situations
- Intellectual—Recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills
- Occupational—Personal satisfaction and enrichment from one’s work
- Physical—Recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods, and sleep
- Social—Developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system
- Spiritual—Expanding a sense of purpose and meaning in life